LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

www.nutritionkitchen.sg




One of the things I am thankful for is www.nutritionkitchen.sg. It is a sort of updated tingkat service presented in a lovely paper box. I order a 1 person breakfast-cum-lunch, which can be shared amongst 3 of us because we all have small appetites. Apparently, the menus are designed by personal trainers. There is a choice of meals for...
- losing weight
- building muscle

We're all into intermittent fasting, as a way to maintain weight and improve immunity. So, we leave the breakfast-cum-lunch for eating at lunch. The boxes are delivered the night before. I need to heat them up. Sometimes, in the re-heating, food textures and flavours change somewhat. However, I like the healthy composition of the meals. I don't want to fatten my curves even as the country flattens the curve.






No comments: