LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Gubak Kia


When God closes a door, he opens another. Instead of my favourite braised pork, I now can indulge in a new favourite! When I first encountered the name and saw the design of the menu, I thought it was Russian food or German food. On closer inspection, they sell good ol' beef noodles with a modern twist.

Watch the video below and drool.

I like it that I can text John Travis Paul directly on Telegram, to order. So thrilled to find that he has Telegram AND Whatsapp! Then, I pay up with Paynow straight into his e-wallet. He arranges the delivery. This means that he saves money. He does not have to give a big cut to the delivery platforms. It is also easier for me to chat with him since there is no face-to-face involved. Autistic people communicate better via text.

Delivery fees are a flat rate of $6.00 for deliveries in a 5km radius from their stall at Timbre+, 73a Ayer Rajah Crescent, $10.00 for 6km to 19km & $13.00 for 20km & above. Text John Travis Paul at 8782 0936.

It was delish (especially the tender onsen egg) and we have enough leftover kway teow to make fried kway teow for dinner tonight.




No comments: