LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Wet Market Social Distancing



We ran out of minced pork. The 2 dogs need quite a bit of minced pork for home cooked meals. So, I had to go to the wet market. It took 1 hr to do what I normally get done in 15 minutes. One had to queue to get inside the market. Since I did not want to queue too often, I bought a lot more than I normally do...

- 8 kgs of minced pork
- 3 kgs of pork belly
- 2 kgs of pork ribs

Thank goodness Fatty likes me. He shared that his supplier only gave him 3 pieces of pork belly, when he ordered 30 pieces. He let me have 1 of the 3 pieces because I am a loyal customer.


2 comments:

Rachel Tan said...

Your shopping trolley must be very heavy!

Petunia Lee, PhD said...

That day, I forgot to bring my trolley. I hand carried all that lot! Thank goodness I work out with weights at home!