LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Reusable Straws and Tapau Cups

My New Year's Resolution for 2020 is to use less disposable plastic. To that end, I bought reusable straws and cups for use at the hawker centre. I will also be bringing along a reusable bag so that I can tapau buns and youtiao for my family without taking plastic bags at every turn. Next year, I will collect mooncake boxes for use in tapau-ing things so that I can minimise the use of plastic.

Full sized collapsible vinyl cup for hot and cold hawker centre drinks.

Same cup collapsed to half sized.

Fully collapsed and with its leak proof cover + reusable straw that opens up for easy washing.



2 comments:

YY said...

Ooh,it's the first time I see a reusable straw like this! Makes cleaning much better! Where can I get such a straw?

Petunia Lee said...

At Unpackt... 6, Jalan Kuras...