LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Lonely

I have to admit. Life is starting to get lonely. The Husband has always worked very long hours. On a few occasions, he worked through the night and did not sleep for 36 hours. Regularly, he leaves house at 9 pm and comes home at 4 am. The Daughter is not often in Singapore. Her work takes her to all sorts of different countries. Even when she is home, she works late and often has dinner parties to attend.

For years, I have always had Little Boy to keep me company. Now, Little Boy is all grown up and I begin to feel lonely.

I need a dog.

No, I don't mean a large, loud, smelly and vulgar dog like Milo. Even though I dress Milo up in nice t-shirts and frilly dresses, he is still a large, loud and smelly dog.

I need a pretty little girlie dog like the one below.




No comments: