LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hula Hoop



Hula hooping has done wonders for my waistline. I have lost about 1 inch off my waist and hips, respectively. Unfortunately, I did not lose any kgs. Hula hooping is a great exercise to strengthen the core muscles. I have a very weak core and doing leg lifts and leg raises do not engage as many different types of muscles as hula hooping. To keep the hoop up, every muscle in the core needs to work. In the beginning, it was a challenge to keep the hoop up. Now, I can walk around and hoop.

This hoop can be dismantled and kept in a box. It is a 0.9 kg hoop from Decathlon, and costs no more than $25. I highly recommend. Don't buy the wrong weight of hoop though. The heavier ones can hurt you, and does not add to the workout in anyway. In fact, the lighter your hoop, the more energy it takes to keep it up, because there is less momentum.


No comments: