LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Flowers Galore




I avoided Chong Pang Market for 7 years and my life was the poorer for it. The 春节 Market at Chong Pang has taken on the feel of a Parisian sidewalk in spring with a profusion of flowers. Except, in Chong Pang, they are all fake flowers.

Still, why complain? They look real enough, don't need water and will never fade. The worst that can happen to them is that they get dusty. I spend a pretty penny on fake flowers every now and then. I think I usually pay between $4.50 to $7.50 for each cluster. This time, I paid $2.50 at most for 1 cluster and some clusters cost me only $1. So now, I have replaced all the fake flowers at home and added one bouquet to our master bathroom.

If only I had not been so scared of the smells and noise at Chong Pang Market. I could have saved myself so much money over the years!!


No comments: