LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Hula Poop

When I first started hula hooping, it was to strengthen my core enough to support my spine. This took pressure off my slipped disc. I soon discovered that hula hooping was a wonderful way get the bowels moving too. 

Our family goes through a lot of fruits because I make fruit smoothies at every meal. This was the only way to make The Son eat enough fruits. 

In 1 meal, I can use up 4 apples and 4 pears to feed 4 people. Still, it depends on what type of apples. If we are using Korean apples, then only 2 apples suffice. This said, Korean apples are wasted in smoothies. We eat them sliced instead because they taste so good.

When I first started making fruit smoothies, everyone's digestion sped up. Everyone was pleased at the quality of poop.

You can check the quality of your poop by googling the Bristol Stool Chart. Please don't get grossed out. Poop is serious business. Poop quality is indicative of good health and ever since my kids were small, I would examine the quality of their poop and adjust their diet accordingly. When I got celiac disease, my health became stronger even as the quality of poop got better. Poop is important.

The extra fibre kept everyone regular for a while. Then, inexplicably, everyone's digestion slowed again. So, enter the hula hoop. Now, I make The Husband hula hoop for 30 minutes a day too.

Enough fruits for 7 days.

Normal apple vs Korean apple

Natural laxative

No comments: