LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 29, 2020

Guava Leaf Juice






You know that the human drive for self-determination is very strong when you have lined up multiple options for dandruff and scalp health, but  The Husband insists on cutting his own path with Guava Leaf. It was Ah Leo who first sold him 2 bars of Guava Leaf soap HERE.

The Husband was so thrilled about Guava Leaf that he went from Chong Pang Market straight to World Farm to get an entire pink guava tree to give to me. You must understand that my husband is a practical man. When he gives his wife gifts, he usually has some interesting/interested motives. For example, when he gave me a yoghurt machine HERE, he wanted me to make yoghurt everyday.

Thanks to Covid19, Ah Leo cannot be found. So, my interesting/interested husband took me gently in his arms and said lovingly, "It is quite easy to make guava leaf soap, you know; and, we have a tree already."

In the end, we compromised with Guava Leaf Juice, that he sprays on his scalp. It smells very good indeed and hopefully, it'll do the same job as the soap. Apparently, this thing is good for acne too.



No comments: