LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Awfully Chocolate Mooncakes



I only just cottoned onto Awfully Chocolate Mooncakes! See HERE. I cannot wait till they start selling these delectable rounds of lotus paste filling encased in decadently sexy chocolate!

To begin with, chocolate always understands how I feel. Whether I am happy or sad or pensive, chocolate ALWAYS understands. Made money in investing? Celebrate with chocolate. Had a fight with The Hub? Confide in chocolate. Can't sleep at night? Cuddle up to a piece of chocolate.

Deep, dark and bitter chocolate (with grains of salt) for sad moments.

Creamy milk chocolate for joyful moments.

Any kind of chocolate for angry moments.

Tons of unspoken communication happen between me and my piece of chocolate. Chocolate knows how I feel without needing to be told. Best of all, once I am done talking to my piece of chocolate, it does not mind that I eat it! Now, isn't that a good best friend?






No comments: