LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 1, 2019

Economy Rice in Mega@Woodlands

The economy rice here is delicious! They also have dishes I see nowhere else. The whole team speaks with a Malaysian accent. That heh heh... already indicates that they can cook well. The people are friendly too. They wave hello when I walk in, and they wave goodbye when I leave. Such warm people!

The whole place is well managed too. Dishes are cleared fast by a very responsible cleaner with impeccable manners. There is greenery so it is like dining al fresco. The food is cheaper than in most places.

When I first started eating here (shortly after it opened), there were always ample parking lots. Nowadays, I compete with Jaguars, Mercedes, Lexus cars for a parking lot. Clearly, news about the food here has spread.





No comments: