LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

At Chong Pang With Hub

The Husband was able to take leave this morning to spend with me. We had a lovely time at Chong Pang Market this morning eating tauhuey, ku chye kueh and teh si kosong. I would not exchange my Chong Pang experience for the most sumptuous hotel buffet spread (chiefly because I don't want to put on weight).

Then, The Husband strolled with me to explore the wares. This morning, I scored a steaming plate with holes that lets water drain away instead of pooling at the bottom of the plate. We saw glowing stones of all sorts but I did not buy any. There were also double layered teapots that I also did not buy, but I handled them lovingly. There were hands of bananas at $1. Masks were selling at $1 too. Then, we bought 4 foldable tables at $33 each. 









No comments: