LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Physical Exercise Cures Cabin Fever



It hit me when one of my favourite Mom clients reported lethargy and frustration. The children were lethargic and frustrated. She was lethargic and frustrated. This Mommy is one of the sweetest that I know. Even though some things I ask of her, are a stretch for her, she always tries her best and we have been able to get very good outcomes with her children. She is Mrs Joan Foo on this testimonial page.

Over text messaging, I somehow could sense that things were teetering on edge at home. At risk was the calm atmosphere of contentment that I had taught her to create and maintain at home.

Our bodies are meant to move. Typically, we move around when we leave the house. Even walking through the grocery store or walking out to lunch at work is movement. Physical exercise creates small amounts of dopamine, which lift mood and create a sense of well-being and contentment.

In addition, physical exercise strengthens immunity. See HERE.

During the circuit breaker, people stay home and move a lot less. If you simply let it happen and do not artificially introduce indoor cardio exercise to your day, you will go into depression.

Our family enjoys the Body Combat workout on this site - HERE. I suggested it to my client mommy and she loves it. She had previously tried a kiddy workout which her kids found childish. This workout appealed to her boys because it made them feel grownup and macho. This workout makes me feel badass. I begin to have of delusions of being Zhang Weili - HERE.




No comments: