LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Centella Asiatica - Elixir of Youth

Herbal medicine has been my hobby ever since the 1990s. In the days before the internet, I would scour the book stores for books. Then, I tried the herbs on myself. The single herb that has made the greatest difference in our lives is centella asiatica.

We are very blessed in Singapore that this plant grows so easily and is so invasive that it is weed that can be found in golf courses, along the sides of the ponds. 

This herb is my favourite anti-ageing plant. It builds connective tissue. This means that any part of your body that is made of connective tissue benefits:

- the brain: this plant has traditionally been used for Alzheimer's, and to improve brain function in children taking exams
- the skin: this plant maintains the structural integrity of skin and promotes wound healing
- the hair: this plant promotes hair growth

I gave The Son a daily dose everyday for 2 weeks in a month, throughout his PSLE year. The Husband takes it to sleep better. I take it because it keeps my skin and hair looking young. So, if you want to look like a 30+ (in the dark) when you are 50+, this is the herb you should take.

Autistic children and children addicted to computer games have benefited from this herb.

It is effective too. Even though I spent a decade in poor health, I have come out of 10 years of undetected auto-immune disease into my 50s with only ONE strand of white hair and skin that does not look 50-ish. If you start early, you can stave off ageing quite effectively.

Highly recommended!

I have included screenshots of the relevant book pages below





No comments: