LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Excursion With Mama

Hello! My name is Pistachio. My family members call me Tachio. I was a good boy today. I poo-ed and peed in all the right spots. So, Mama decided to bring me out in a doggie sling. We went to Chong Pang Market. There were so many people and so many smells to explore. It was so fun!





Then, when we got home, Mama needed to do work. So, I sat on her books and watched her. I was a good boy too. I did not chew any of her students' HW. Later, I fell asleep next to Mama's keyboard as she marked mindmaps. It was not a very good nap because Mama kept leaning over to sniff me. I don't understand this Mama. She is always sniffing me. I thought I am the doggie, not she. She also has this habit of hugging me without warning. I don't mind that because my Mama is soft all over, because she is fat.





Below, is where I sit when Papa comes home. My Papa does not want to be my Papa. He thinks that he and I are different species and therefore I should not call him Papa. He never looks at me. He never plays with me. He never feeds me. I don't know why I like him so much. I go crazy when he gets home and when he is watching TV, I like to sit at his feet or under his butt.


No comments: