LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 28, 2020

Pee Protest + Hub Allure

Pee Protest

Pistachio dislikes being left alone in the room. We began to notice that he would pee on the floor whenever we left him alone. Apparently, that is his way of showing us how unhappy he is. It turns out that Pistachio is quite the psychologist. Left alone in a room for 2 minutes, he will pee on the floor. It got to a point where none of us would ever leave him alone. The little idiot dog would punish us by peeing on the floor!

So like even bigger idiots, 3 adults (me, M and The Daughter) all dance to the tune of Pistachio's tiny little cuckoo bird.




Hub Allure

Pistachio is strangely enamoured with The Husband. When he steps into the house, our tiny furball follows behind him, looking up adoringly, hoping for a look or a pat on the head. The Husband does not even see the furball. When he gets home, he always has so much to sort out that he is busy. Yet, Pistachio adores him.

I am home with Pistachio all day. Why don't I get this type of love, huh? This reminds me of how my kids used to behave with The Husband. I do so much for my kids. Yet, they both preferred their Daddy. Where is the justice?


No comments: