LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Shop Frontage

 


This is our shopfront in Blk 509 Bedok North Street 3 #01-93. I need to thank Octopus Design and Consultancy for their very professional fabrication and installation work of the signage. The workmen were well-trained, serious and kind. You can find Octopus HERE.

I also need to also thank Jonathan Yuen from Roots, for his impeccable design flair, and the ability to capture our values and our company spirit in the logo, and tagline. You can find him HERE.

Last, but not least, I highly recommend Matronic Roofing Pte Ltd. They are my Go To People for anything that has to do with renovation or construction. Their expertise stretches from building an entire house to minor renovations in HDB flats. I don't even bother to contact anyone else anymore because they really take away my stress when it comes to renovations. I just pass them the keys and leave them alone. You can find Matronic HERE, or simply call Joe Goh at 97924974.


2 comments:

LoveOfMyLife said...

When will classes start at this outlet? 😄

Petunia Lee, PhD said...

January 2021.