LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Easy Wring Mop


Wringing the mop.


Squeezing the remaining drops of water out.


Drying the mop.

The faux wood vinyl tiles at our new shop have rather realistic wood grain and grooves that trap dust. The spray mops HERE are great for our clay tiled floors at home, but it was not able properly clean the wood grain grooves on the  faux wood vinyl tiles. So, I went shopping for a proper mop. For $7.90, I found one that was better than what I believed possible. 

This mop is made of material that attracts dirt to itself. Immersed in soapy water, the dirt magically floats off into the water. A mechanism allows me to wring the water out of the mop without touching the wet mop. I was so enthused that I bought another 3 units, as spares.

More mops.




1 comment:

YY said...

Hi Dr Pet, where can I get this mop?