LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 11, 2021

LG Styler

I came across a machine like this in the SIA Business Class Lounge many years ago. Travellers could pop in their coats and these would come out deodorised and pressed. The technology had not made it into the home appliances space yet. Lately, I noticed that M has been spending so much time pressing clothes. She presses everything, even stuff that we tell her we don't need pressed. I wasn't sure whether to make this purchase so I asked The Husband.

Before I had even turned around, he had bought it.

Reviews online were mixed. American suburban housewives raved about it. Some professional reviewers wrote highly critical reviews. So, when the machine arrived, I was not overly optimistic. 

I love it.

I put in a wrinkled man's long sleeved shirt. What came out was warm and pressed. Of course, this machine does not actually press the clothes. Instead, it steams and shakes the wrinkles away.




1 comment:

Carol @ Owlissimo said...

What magic is this? Got to check it out now. Thanks for sharing!