LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 25, 2021

Muay Thai Trainer

 


This is my Muay Thai trainer, Ace Tan. He is quite friendly. His oldest trainer is a 60+ year old woman. Aha! So, Petunia has hope! The warm ups were tough. I could not keep up and had to stop to rest. The Husband just ploughed on and did everything right.

So, The Husband is teacher's pet now, and has been tasked to teach me during the week. Apparently, I punch like Pistachio - a sort of frantic pawing at the punching bag. I know I am lousy. I know that I am starting from a very low base. It is not where you start. It is where you end. Give me 5 years and perhaps, I will be teaching other Pistachios Muay Thai too?

I don't really care that I can't punch properly. I am just happy that today, my whole body is aching. I have pain in parts of the body that I did not know exist. It is good pain. My body will get stronger at the painful parts.



No comments: