LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 8, 2020

2 Men in My Life

At present, there are 4 men in my life - The Husband, The Son, Milo and Pistachio. The thing about The Husband and The Son is that neither man warmed up to Pistachio at first. Both men felt that I was being disloyal to Milo for getting in a new dog before Milo had passed away.

Both The Husband and The Son are very very careful to show Milo regard and affection whenever Pistachio is around. Both also ignore Pistachio. In fact, The Husband scolded me roundly for getting Pistachio because he said that it would break Milo's heart. Now that Pistachio and Milo are settling into a sort of grudging relationship, I guess The Husband does not feel so badly for Milo anymore. So, he has stopped pushing Pistachio away. Pistachio, for some strange reason I cannot fathom, adores The Husband. 

Today, I caught them sharing a sweet, pensive moment at the window, both staring out into the street, thinking deep thoughts.


No comments: