LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bee-oo-ti-foooool!

I love it when my kids make things for me. The Daughter made me a video some time back and I cried. Little Boy built me a Doll's House because he always sees me poring over them when I go to the malls, and I loved it too. See it here.

This year, I received a handmade paperweight. It's bee-oo-ti-foooool! And it made my heart skip when I saw it close to midnight when I could barely crawl up the stairs after an interminably long dinner.

6 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Wow.. it's nice! Handmade gifts are the best..

Blur Ting said...

Aw, so sweet!! It makes my heart melt too.

Malar said...

It's so beautiful! Your kids are creative!
Happy Mother's day!!!

Petunia Lee said...

OKC - Yeah! You said it!

Petunia Lee said...

Ting - Yup! I was surprised. It isn't very much like her to choose the pink tones. She has become somewhat less of a tomboy in JC.

Petunia Lee said...

Malar - I think all kids are creative. It's the execution that escapes them. I once received burnt dough bits from Little Boy. His best attempt at cookies since he insisted to make up his own recipe. No butter cookies ('cos butter has high cholesterol).

I ate his cookies too!!