LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Naughty Naughty Workmen!!

Two cleaners stood at our gate today making loud and threatening noises at Milo. They lunged at him and flapped their arms around emitting deep growls and fearful grunts. One would have thought they were warring gorillas.

Milo was so distressed that he pee-ed all over the living room floor. Hearing the commotion, I tore myself away from my work and went downstairs. The flapping gorillas flapped a last flap and disappeared into the lifts like the cowardly bullies they were. Milo was shivering, his nerves stretched taut by those men who behaved so ill-manneredly even by dog standards.

How dare they intimidate my puppy?!

I was so mad that the I remonstrated somewhat with my helper, asking why she didn't tell those naughty men to go away. The gentle girl nodded her head saying that the next time it happens, she will intervene or at least call me down to intervene. Meanwhile, my seething anger had no vent since the cowards had quite run away.

So I decided to write this post.

8 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

WHAT!??? Bullies!

Rummi, the gardener. said...

Anger aside, now u need to carefully attend to the pee-ed areas. Removing every trace of Milo-pee from the stained-areas is very important. Without which Milo may re-visit the same spots.

U can get pee-removals from pet shops.

Petunia Lee said...

OKC - Exactly!!

Petunia Lee said...

Rummi - Ooops! I didn't know that. But I did do a mop with Jeypine.

Blur Ting said...

Mopping should do the job. Or use Dettol.

The workers at my parents's farm threaten my dogs with sticks and stones. So the dogs growl and chase after their bikes. It's a vicious circle. Dogs will not bark or attack unless they feel threatened. They are merely defending themselves. These people...

Malar said...

ohh..Pity Milo!

Petunia Lee said...

Ting - Yes... Milo was terrorised. I had never seen him so scared before. Those men were evil.

Petunia Lee said...

Malar - Yes... my poor little one.