LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sock Fetish

Milo loves socks. Dirty smelly socks fresh off the children's feet. The longer the school day, the smellier the sock, the wilder the transports of joy our Milo experiences. It's come to a point where I wonder whether he is happy to see The Daughter or Little Boy home from school, or if he's happy to get his fix of smelly sock sniff.

He not only sniffs 'em, that disgusting pooch!! He chews 'em!! Yuck!! I always think of Milo as part human except in moments when he grunts happily whilst chewing a pair of socks. When he does that, I suddenly remember that he's all beast.

7 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Haha, some human chew dried cuttlefish like the way Milo chews on socks too!

Malar said...

funny little dog! He sound so adorable! What blur ting wrote is correct!!!!

chi said...

That's nothing compared to my JRT who loves eating cat & baby poo! :(

Petunia Lee said...

Ting and Malar - It did occur to me that it looked like me and my cuttlefish... That's it. I ain't ever touching cuttlefish again.

Petunia Lee said...

Michele - Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am sooooooooo glad Milo doesn't have poo fetish!

L said...

but cuttlefish is heaven!!!

Petunia Lee said...

daelight - yeah... it IS good!