300g of bread flour
100g of plain flour
1 pinch of salt
6 large Chinese tablespoons of olive oil
1 packet of yeast
4 heaped tablespoons of brown sugar
250ml of warm water at 40 DegC
1) Dissolve brown sugar in warm water of about 40 DegC.
2) Stir yeast into water.
3) Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Add pinch of salt.
4) Mix dry ingredients well with a wooden spoon.
5) Add in the olive oil. Mix with flour until oil binds the flour into clumps.
6) Add water+yeast+sugar solution. Add enough water so the flour sticks onto the wooden spoon like so.... See picture below.
7) Knead the sticky flour on the table top. No need to dust with flour because the olive oil seems to prevent sticking quite well. At the start, the dough will be sticky. As you knead it more and more, it'll smoothen out and make a nice dough ball.
8) Shape into a ball. Place into a mixing bowl. Proof it for an hour in the oven at 50 DegC.
9) After 1 hour of proofing, punch down. Divide into 8 portions of dough. Shape each into a ball and lay down on a baking sheet. If you want, you can dimple it and place a seedless grape into each dimple.
10) Proof again for 3 to 4 hours in a warm room uncovered.
11) Dust with fresh rosemary leaves and bake at 175 DegC for 20 minutes.