LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Wild Flowers On Quilt Cover

The quilt cover is starting to look lovely! On a plain brown background, the riot of wild flowers looks stunning. This is a quilt cover that quite literally, money cannot buy! I am not skilled at embroidery so I could not make the 2 bouquets look exactly alike, but at the first glance, no one can tell. There will be 3 bouquets of wild flowers in a horizontal row near the bottom of the bed. Simple, stunning and elegant. The Husband is thrilled.

The Husband is even more thrilled in that whilst I am busy working on our quilt cover, I leave him alone. It is rare that The Husband's buggeration is too busy to bug him on weekends:

- Let's do this together.

- Come do that with me.

- Spend time with me.

- Go there with me.

- Watch this with me.

I can think up a 1001 things for The Husband to do with me. Today, I was bent over my embroidery project and he just did what he wanted to do. My poor husband has to do things his boss asks him to do on weekdays and on weekends, he does the things I ask him to do.

So, he was very happy today. His buggeration did not bug him at all.




No comments: