LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Mother's Day Gifts Through The Years










I used to get home made Mother's Day gifts. Now, I only get store bought because the children have grown up and have demanding jobs. I was not able to find one of my favourite gifts. I guess it was so special that I kept it somewhere so safe that I cannot find it again. It was a booklet of coupons that I could use to get kisses and such. I have never used any of the coupons. Why use a coupon when you can just demand kisses, and get them?

Here is this year's store bought gift (a pair of icy variety white jadeite earrings with high translucency). I know right... even though it is the most expensive of the whole lot, it is still of lesser value than those featured above.

In my worldview, there is nothing more honourable than to be a Mama or a Papa. I always address my clients as Mama So&So or Papa So&So. It is a term of greater respect than merely Mr. or Mrs.




No comments: