LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 18, 2020

Changed My Mind!

In 2013, I posted this: HERE.

Today, after 7 years, I realised that it was drivel. I used to be so naive, thinking that I was doing work silently, quietly, lovingly and I told myself I did not need people to appreciate as long as God did. What rubbish! If you content yourself with being invisible, people really begin to think that you do nothing and are nothing.

Mothers, like all other people, need appreciation and encouragement. What invisible women!? I don't wanna be invisible. I want my kids and husband to appreciate me.

In 2018, I experienced a nervous breakdown from having been invisible too long. Since then, I make sure I am appreciated and recognised. Else, whatever I am doing for you, won't be done and I will disappear for real.

I CANNOT believe that I was once sooooooo stupid! What an idiot!


No comments: