LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Handwriting on the iPad Pro



It was a good thing that I asked my friend about her opinion on the reMarkable, a tablet that offers a paper like writing experience. See HERE. I had been eyeing the reMarkable for 3 years already because it is so hard to keep track of all the different pieces of paper I need to work with.

My friend pointed me to the iPad Pro. My iPad and iPhone are both about 8 years old. It did not occur to me to buy new ones because both work fine. I did not expect that the new generation iPad Pro would be such a huge improvement on my 8 yr old iPad. I can now:

- keep track of my To Do List all in one place, instead of on sheets of paper that get lost.

- mark students' work by hand on the iPad.

- take notes from class observations on the iPad.

- send off electronic copies of hand marked student work via email, without using the scanner.

I super love this machine. If I have time, which I don't, I might even learn cartooning on my iPad Pro! I don't know how the iPad Pro it does it, but my normally horrible handwriting looks so cool on it.




No comments: