LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Ubin Seafood Again

After a staff at New Ubin Seafood accused me of trying to get free crab from them HERE, I sulked for years and refused to go back. Then, I found a post by ieatishootipost on my Facebook praising their new outlets and dishes.

Even though I was mortally wounded to my heart, my greedy tummy still coerced me back there to try out new dishes and new outlets. Also, the family running it has generations of boys hailing from ACS. I could not stay angry forever. It would not do justice to the ACS spirit.

So, during our staycation at home, we went over to indulge.

Smoked pork curry.

Boss beehoon.

Smoked pork curry AFTER stirring in the eggs.

Black Angus beef.

Heart attack fried rice made from the beef fat from the Black Angus beef.



No comments: