LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Wild Honey 2





It is hard to describe the appeal that Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery has for me. Of course, at the start, I went there for the food. Wild Honey has lots of gluten free options. Lately, I was alerted to their newest gluten free pancakes, made of coconut flour. 

Perhaps too, it is the comfortable armchairs and the way the magical morning light comes through the glass windows. Or, maybe, it is how Fanny and Cindy remember that I eat gluten free. These 2 have never let me go away unhappy. Over time, I have found out about their children, their families and their challenges as S pass holders.

Going to Wild Honey is like going to someone's house for breakfast.

I have not been in a while. So, this week, I took some time off and went there with my Kindle. I found a nice big single armchair to sink into and curl up in. Then, I shut out the rest of the world. I enjoyed my mint tea, my salmon sandwich and my book.

I had a long-ish talk with Fanny about her baby too!

The thing is, between the 2 Wild Honeys, only the outlet at Mandarin Gallery feels so welcoming. The one at Scotts has always felt a lot colder.


No comments: