LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Table65

Oooooh! This review HERE popped up on my Facebook feed. I think it is a good thing to make The Husband bring me there! Firstly, it has a Michelin star and Petunia's legs turn to jelly at the mention of a Michelin star.

Secondly, the restaurant pledges to do the following if The Husband even dares to look at his mobile phone. “When we see people on their phone, we go up to them. It’s like, ‘Do you think your girlfriend is boring? Then we will talk to your girlfriend’,” van Oostenbrugge declared. So... if The Husband looks at his mobile phone, the following attractive man will come and talk to me!



This chef KNOWS he is more attractive with a Michelin star, than without. “Yes, chefs are sexy now,” [the journalist] mused. “I have always been sexy,” [Richard van Oostebrugge] responded immediately with a guffaw. 

"Was he sexier then, or now?" asked the journalist.

 “I think now. I had no Michelin stars back then,” Richard van Oostebrugge replied. 

This chef certainly has personality!!! AND he will practically ensure that The Husband pays attention to me. These Michelin thingies are useful indeed!









No comments: