LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Don't Wear It!


I am not allowed to wear my kickass mask. It really is a kickass mask because it is used in a wide variety of industrial applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium and arsenic. It is not just N95. It is a P100. The N95 blocks out 95% of airborne particles (that are not oil-based). The P100 blocks out 99.7% of airborne particles including non-oil based and oil-based.

I can probably wear this mask right into the Lord of the Rings, deep into Mordor, visit the Mines of Moria, and breathe easy. Did you see those orcs and trolls in the Armies of Mordor? They are all wearing masks, right? Those would be a version of my kickass mask.

Clearly, this is a superior mask.

The Husband won't let me wear the mask when I am out with him. Apparently, it is too ugly. Himself, he has opted for the Air + Smart Mask below.


I don't see much difference between this mask and mine. It also covers the face. The Daughter and The Son have both opted for this mask. I don't like it because it is only N95 and it is a disposable mask. My kickass mask will last the whole season and it filters out more particulates.

Do you see anyone in Lord of the Rings wear this mask? No! Not even the elves wear this supposedly better looking mask, and we all know that elves are the arbiters of good taste. Clearly, this mask does not cut it.

In any case, I have gone ahead to order the Vogmask. It is a reusable mask that doesn't look like part of an orc/troll uniform. I rather think it looks like a bra cup. Apparently, my other family members think that wearing a bra cup looks better than an orc mask. Come on! Who can look serious with a bra cup on the face? An orc mask looks way more badass than a bra cup, no?







1 comment:

Roxanne said...

If your husband values your looks over your health, I'd strongly encourage you to ignore him and wear your P100 mask anyway. I won't tell you to wear your P100, though, because that's not my call. It's yours.