LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Contemporary Chinese Design




The Awfully Chocolate mooncakes did not disappoint. They tasted divine. I gave one box away to a beloved friend and she too liked the taste profiles developed into the chocolate mooncakes. The mooncakes came in a beautiful box that I have re-purposed as my knitting box.

I need another box for my embroidery paraphernalia so I shall be ordering another box of these mooncakes. The mooncakes are exquisite small mouthfuls. The box is quiet elegance to last the rest of the year, until 2020's mid-Autumn Festival when there will be a new box design. I hope.

The box design is clean, contemporary, with one classy Chinese character etched onto the wood, spelling "gift." Holding the box already makes me feel like a Chinese princess from one of those period romance dramas. See pictures below for the set designs from Princess Silver. When I grow up, I want to renovate a house to look like so!






No comments: