LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Home Made Soya Bean Milk




For years, I could not take soy bean milk because it is oestrogenic and I was oestrogen dominant. Then, menopause arrived. All of a sudden, I began to get dry eyes and dry skin. I did not notice my dry skin till my friend pointed it out, but the dry eyes was a huge buggeration. I tried everything and the only thing that worked was one daily bowl of soy beancurd. If I missed the dose early in the mornings, my eyes would be uncomfortably dry for the rest of the day.

So, I was dismayed when my favourite beancurd stall closed for a week! Necessity is the mother of invention. I was so desperate for creamy soy that I learnt to make my own soy bean milk. Home made soy bean milk is so much creamier than stuff bought outside.

Soy bean curd is another matter though. How to make silky soy beancurd? Keeping my fingers crossed, I will try next week!

So, for Mommies going through menopause, note that soy bean milk can keep skin supple and eyes nicely moistened because it has phyto-oestrogens.



No comments: