LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

2015SA2... Some Random Results Trickling In



This child really improved. He was careless, dreamy and did everything so sloppily I thought he might melt into a puddle of tofu right in front me. His Mom was very diligent in following up at home and this boy really went from zero to hero. She was so anal about getting the therapies exactly right that she kept asking for clarifications and it even irritated me. Now, I just feel like kissing her! I was not right to get irritated.


This boy was good to begin with.



A Mommy who applied a psych strategy to increase norepinephrine (the brain's focus and concentration hormone) to good effect.


Just before SA2, this child passed up a compo so long, with long and unwieldy sentences and bombastic words that made no sense in context. My blood pressure went up so high, I thought a vein might pop! So wow! I am glad he chose to write like a normal human in his exams, and not like a Greek philosopher trying to write English as a 3rd language!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....2015 SA2...not 2016 SA2 !!