LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 6, 2014

P5 SA2 Top in Class

Frankly, this boy was good to begin with. He is one of the easiest children to teach - gentlemanly, biddable, motivated and very intelligent. His Mommy is one of the easiest to work with. I need to say something only once and she gets me, and gets it done. Nothing falls in the gaps. With this pair, it is like giving a helium balloon a very very light tap. The balloon soars with little effort on my part.

With parent-child pairs like these, the Teacher matters little. Unlike MANY of my other students (who have either this or that problem and whose parents require [sometimes] more than their fair share of coaching and reminders) I have a nagging and very demoralising suspicion that this little fella would do well, with or without me. 

Top is top, however.... so here it is.


For more student results, go HERE.

No comments: