LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Citronella Essential Oil Diffuser


I can't believe it took me so long to discover this gadget. If anything, this is way better than the mosquito racquette that I have been raving about. All it takes is 1 drop of citronella essential oil + water, and 30 minutes of diffusion. 

At the slightest scent of the citronella oil, the mosquitoes flee the bedroom. 

I switch on the diffuser in the late afternoon. Then, I air the room. I close up everything before dusk. At night, when we switch on the air conditioner, there are absolutely NO mosquitoes in the room. It is unnecessary to even kill the buggers with the mosquito racquette. They have all left the room.

You can get the gadget HERE. You can email this lady, Ms Tan, for the organic citronella oil (jingorganics@gmail.com). Do use high quality organic oils, and don't overdo the diffusing. Oils are dangerous when overused. Anything that is effective has side effects if overused.




No comments: