LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Petunia's Book Has Arrived!!



The printer has delivered the books! Oh happy day! The Daughter is in China... and The Husband is in Europe. Our little family situated in 4 corners of the world has been awaiting these books with some trepidation. What if the books look ugly... look cheap... look unprofessional... look amateur (which is the same as unprofessional I guess).

The books look great (ummmmm... if I might say so myself... kekekekeke)! There was some concern that it would be too thick (even after I took some content out). It turns out that the thickness is about right.

For the next few days, I'll be shipping out all 284 books ordered (and paid for) so far. Hmmmmmm... and I realise that this part of the book business is far less fun than writing and illustrating a book. May this book bless your families and bring sweetness into your lives.

11 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Wow, congrats! 248 books presold is fantastic! Well done Petunia!

Rachel Tan said...

ooh! Congratulations! Can't wait! Bedtime reading over the weekend.

Petunia Lee said...

Ting - Thank you!

Petunia Lee said...

Rachel - Yours is in an enveloppe already!

Malar said...

Congratulation!
I try to click the 'paypal' icon but nothing happen.... I want the booookkkkkkk....!!! ;)

Petunia Lee said...

Malar - Do you think you can ask around for someone who can help you troubleshoot your end? Paypal works for us here so I am puzzled that it doesn't work for you.

If not, do you have skype? We can skype and see if we can help you fix this issue?

Thanks,
Pet

littlemoments said...

Hi Petunia, found your blog through Kiasuparent site. I'll love to order a copy of your book if you have any left. Btw congrats - would love to read what you have to say on this topic. I hv a PSLE boy this year and need some help to motivate him.

Petunia Lee said...

littlemoments - Thanks for your interest in the book. If you scroll up to the top of the page, you will see a tab labelled "Book". If you click on that, you will be able to order and pay for the book. We will then mail it to you?

Jedamum said...

will i be getting an autographed version of the book? ;)

Petunia Lee said...

jedamum - Eeeeeeeeeeps! I sent out your book already. I didn't autograph it leh..... ***slap head***

My Sinfonia said...

wow!! I am a bit late but congrats! Looks thick! hahaha...so happy for you and what a great success on such a good response. You'll be a sell-out!